Beer, Chips and Cricket

This is a site about drinking beer, eating chips and thinking cricket. I am not a former player, a television commentaror or a journalist; my qualification to being worthy of hearing is that I drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of chips and think a lot about cricket. The thoughts need not be politically correct and often include colourful language but there will be no deliberate bias towards any player, community or state. I don't care about popular opinion or perceptions and I speak it as I see it.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Remaining posts - India's tour to Australia Jan-Feb 2008

These are all the posts I made on http://cricketblog.aol.in during the Australian series. Ah, what a series it was, and I still regret I couldn't get to blog regularly or with the intensity that I would have liked in that series. A series worth killing for!



Blackmail? Maybe it is, so sue us! on January 8, 2008

Stop monkeying around and take a stick to the Australians on Jan 10, 2008

You don't HAVE to sledge in cricket, or any other sport for that matter on Jan 15, 2008

Preview - 3rd test at Perth at Jan 15, 2008

Good judgment by Hansen; but a sorry state for cricket to be in on Feb 1, 2008

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home