Beer, Chips and Cricket

This is a site about drinking beer, eating chips and thinking cricket. I am not a former player, a television commentaror or a journalist; my qualification to being worthy of hearing is that I drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of chips and think a lot about cricket. The thoughts need not be politically correct and often include colourful language but there will be no deliberate bias towards any player, community or state. I don't care about popular opinion or perceptions and I speak it as I see it.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

First Post ... an introduction to my blog

Hullo friends,
I love cricket and I want to share my thoughts with many other fans like me. However, getting published in any accredited sites / publications isn't easy ... so here I am, in a freely available blog where the only thing stopping me is my own imagination and my damned manager who wants me to do more productive work!!! I ask you ... more productive? No wonder managers are despised the world over!

My posts will be about cricket ... 95% of them ... and they will not be regular. I have a different profession and that gets me my bread and butter, so obviously that takes first preference. However, I do promise to be decently regular if not very regular.

Cheers and hopefully, I can keep u folks out there entertained.

The Chuckster

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home