After a long time I realized that the email subscription to my blog wasn't working. I checked out bloglet and changed some settings which oughta take care of the problem. Anyway, I will get to know tomorrow since I am also a subscriber to this blog (there are 29 in total of which I have two entries ... the way to see this is - there are 27 subscriptions which ain't me ... heh heh).
Also, there was this slight bug by which the profile / email link / site hit counter etc on the right side of the page went to the bottom of the page. I fixed that too and I can see it works.
Keep coming back guys ... u r the reason this blog exists.