Beer, Chips and Cricket

This is a site about drinking beer, eating chips and thinking cricket. I am not a former player, a television commentaror or a journalist; my qualification to being worthy of hearing is that I drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of chips and think a lot about cricket. The thoughts need not be politically correct and often include colourful language but there will be no deliberate bias towards any player, community or state. I don't care about popular opinion or perceptions and I speak it as I see it.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Email subscription fixed?

After a long time I realized that the email subscription to my blog wasn't working. I checked out bloglet and changed some settings which oughta take care of the problem. Anyway, I will get to know tomorrow since I am also a subscriber to this blog (there are 29 in total of which I have two entries ... the way to see this is - there are 27 subscriptions which ain't me ... heh heh).

Also, there was this slight bug by which the profile / email link / site hit counter etc on the right side of the page went to the bottom of the page. I fixed that too and I can see it works.

Keep coming back guys ... u r the reason this blog exists.

Cheers

The Chuckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home