Beer, Chips and Cricket

This is a site about drinking beer, eating chips and thinking cricket. I am not a former player, a television commentaror or a journalist; my qualification to being worthy of hearing is that I drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of chips and think a lot about cricket. The thoughts need not be politically correct and often include colourful language but there will be no deliberate bias towards any player, community or state. I don't care about popular opinion or perceptions and I speak it as I see it.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Email subscription from bloglet tested and working

Email subscription has been tested and is working. Emails from the blog will be sent once a day and will contain overviews (100 characters) of any new posts in the blog. You will have to visit the blog to read any items of interest.

Happy reading.

Cheers

The Chuckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home