Beer, Chips and Cricket

This is a site about drinking beer, eating chips and thinking cricket. I am not a former player, a television commentaror or a journalist; my qualification to being worthy of hearing is that I drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of chips and think a lot about cricket. The thoughts need not be politically correct and often include colourful language but there will be no deliberate bias towards any player, community or state. I don't care about popular opinion or perceptions and I speak it as I see it.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My eleven for the Sydney test

It is always fun selecting a team, and this being the Indian cricket team, it is funnier still because you know that each selection is probably going to get mud on your face the next time the selected player goes onto the field. However, since that is life for a sports blogger, here goes nothing!

Click here to read the complete post

5 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 18, 2008 5:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello..could u pls link my blog onto your site as i've done regarding yours...tks a ton..TC

     
  • At Saturday, April 26, 2008 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello..could u pls link my blog onto your site as i've done regarding yours...tks a ton..TC

     
  • At Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:46:00 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    Hi,

    I represent a games publishing company and I wish to talk to you regarding a game that we are soon to be releasing.

    Please can you contact me on: matt.lampey@empire.co.uk

    Regards

     
  • At Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    Nice post and nice blog...Can you put my link on you blog..I will also put your blog...if you are interested the please leave a message in the chat box in left panel of my blog...

    my blog url is http://all-cricket-updates.blogspot.om

     
  • At Tuesday, October 04, 2016 2:44:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This one is really cool. Those who are having interest in sports and sports news may take help from the latest sport news to know about the ongoing matches and sports of their interest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home