Beer, Chips and Cricket

This is a site about drinking beer, eating chips and thinking cricket. I am not a former player, a television commentaror or a journalist; my qualification to being worthy of hearing is that I drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of chips and think a lot about cricket. The thoughts need not be politically correct and often include colourful language but there will be no deliberate bias towards any player, community or state. I don't care about popular opinion or perceptions and I speak it as I see it.

Monday, October 29, 2007

The idiot who became a monkey

To hear the hullabaloo that the Australian media is creating about how the Australian public is going to give it back to the Indians when they tour there later his winter, it might seem that poetic justice is being meted out for a grave sin committed against the Australians.

Click here to read the complete article

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home