Beer, Chips and Cricket

This is a site about drinking beer, eating chips and thinking cricket. I am not a former player, a television commentaror or a journalist; my qualification to being worthy of hearing is that I drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of chips and think a lot about cricket. The thoughts need not be politically correct and often include colourful language but there will be no deliberate bias towards any player, community or state. I don't care about popular opinion or perceptions and I speak it as I see it.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Rahul Dravid, the betrayer

This article talks about what I feel would be the natural feelings of the players, who I have always maintained play for money and not for the pride or whatever nonsense everyone keeps talking about. Remember to take all articles in the media with a pinch of salt ... as something that might be the truth or that might just be a figment of someone's imagination.

Click here

Cheers

The Chuckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home