Beer, Chips and Cricket

This is a site about drinking beer, eating chips and thinking cricket. I am not a former player, a television commentaror or a journalist; my qualification to being worthy of hearing is that I drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of chips and think a lot about cricket. The thoughts need not be politically correct and often include colourful language but there will be no deliberate bias towards any player, community or state. I don't care about popular opinion or perceptions and I speak it as I see it.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What a mess!!!

Lots of things to write about but no time. Fights between Chappell and the seniors and formation of the parallel cricket league by the Essel Group guys.

I tried to get the link to an article I read yesterday, which detailed a story about how Agarkar and Zaheer told Sreesanth to bounce Ganguly in the nets whereas the batsman had specifically asked the bowlers to bowl full length deliveries so he could practice his driving. So Sreesanth checks out with Ganguly as to whether he wants short pitch bowling and gets told off ... and tells Ganguly that Agarkar / Zaheer were the ones who told him he wanted the bowlers to bowl short pitch. This soured relations between Sreesanth and Zaheer / Agarkar. I will try and see if I can provide the link later, if I get it.

Till I get the time to pen down some thoughts, here are some good links to chew on (Note - all these stories should be taken with a pinch of salt as no one really knows what is going on) -

Story 1

Story 2

Story 3

Story 4

Story 5

Story 6

Story 7

Story 8

Story 9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home