Beer, Chips and Cricket

This is a site about drinking beer, eating chips and thinking cricket. I am not a former player, a television commentaror or a journalist; my qualification to being worthy of hearing is that I drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of chips and think a lot about cricket. The thoughts need not be politically correct and often include colourful language but there will be no deliberate bias towards any player, community or state. I don't care about popular opinion or perceptions and I speak it as I see it.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

SRT cuts the Indian flag for b'day

This one is delicious ... not just coz of the cake. LMAO @ what we think of as news. Funnier still is how the BCCI guys blame the High Commission who then blames the guy who baked the cake.

Read here

I know it is nitpicking but hey, technically it is right u know.

As I once pointed out in my blog before (yes I acknowledge it as nitpicking) - Click here -, his helmet has the tri-color and there is every chance of his getting hit on the helmet nowadays ... a Brett Lee delivery could rip the flag on his helmet to shreds ... :-) ... would Lee be jailed?

Cheers

The Chuckster

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home